Saturday, December 29, 2012

Snow and Ice Injuries

We've had a few short snow flurries so far this year, including on Christmas, but it looks like this weekend will be the first serious snow storm. Right now, there is a nice blanket of snow on the ground, and plenty of holiday decorations still up to highlight the wintery scene.

With snow and ice, however, come weather related car accidents, slip and falls, and other injuries. Every year I do a snow and ice blog post around this time. Injuries happen all year long, but claims based on winter-time car accidents or slip and falls are particular types of personal injury lawsuits that I have a great deal of experience with.

If you need a personal injury attorney, contact me. A lawyer can help you or your loved one get compensation for your snow and ice accident related injuries.  For a brief video describing my services as a Suffolk County Car Accident and Slip and Fall Attorney, click this link.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Personal injury attorney

Personal injury lawyers help people. A lawyer can't make it so you're not in pain, or erase a traumatic event, but a lawyer can get you compensation for your injuries.

Money helps. It can be a college fund for an injured child, an inheritance for a family that lost a loved one, or simply a means to improve your quality of life.

I want to help. If I take your case, I will fight for you, work with you, and do everything I can to get you the best result possible.

Personal injury law isn't especially complicated, but you want a lawyer that knows the law. I know personal injury law extremely well, and I have both the academic credentials (receiving a first year award and graduation prize in Tort Law during law school) and the practical experience (arguing countless motions and appeals) to show it.

Most cases settle, but you want a lawyer who can take your case to trial. I have tried numerous cases, obtained great results for my clients, and love being in front of a jury. If I can get you a settlement that I think is fair, I will push you to take it because that's my job; but if the other side won't pay, I will push the jury to award you the highest amount they can.

If you are looking for an attorney because you've been hurt in a car accident, construction accident, or slip/trip and fall, contact me.  For a brief video describing my services as a Suffolk County Personal Injury Attorney, click this link.