Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



I have been married for three months. I am by no means an expert on the topic, but I am doing my best. Stephanie and I met during my last year of law school. She was there when I was still a hopeful student; she was there, and struggled by my side, when I first started out; she is there when I come home, stressed and tired; and hopefully she will be by my side forever. So Stephanie, thank you.

Luckily, Stephanie is not a lawyer, so I have not completely lost contact with humanity. My hours aren't bad for an attorney, but between work and commuting I am still gone more than 60 hours per week. She is understanding, and I usually come home to a smile and a warm dinner. Even when she's not so understanding, it's nice to have someone who wants you home. Her insights are always invaluable, and I trust her opinion more than anyone's. 

Steph, I love you. Happy Valentine's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment